Raid 0 Disk Recovery

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by imy300, Feb 4, 2006.

1. imy300

imy300 Private E-2

Hi,

I've had a problem with my HDD that are part of a raid 0 disk.
    I have 4 80GB disks in a raid 0 set. After a few system crashes and HDD failures (due to dodgy ide cable) i got my system up and running.
    But now one of the raid 0 drives is not being picked up as part of the raid set. It has come up as a normal disk and the the one for the raid set is showing as missing.
    The attachement of disk management shows this a bit better. Disk 2 and the missing disk are the same disk.

Is there anyway to readd disk2 to the raid 0 set ?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. imy300

imy300 Private E-2

Is there no one out there that can help ?
    I know all the data is still there i've used some demo software to find it, but cannot retrieve it coz its striped over the other 3 disks as well.
    Can anyone point me in the direction of some software that can do what i need free or paid for.

Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds