Random BSODs while watching videos on youtube

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SpaceMuslim, Jul 24, 2010.

1. SpaceMuslim

SpaceMuslim Private E-2

I hope that I'm posting this in the right place.

This problem is not an impossible problem but it seems to be getting worse. I just got my 2nd BSOD in the last week and 3rd overall so it appears that it is becoming worse and I would like to solve this as soon as possible.

I have already run a video card driver cleaner and it appears that it did not do what I was hoping.

I would post what the BSOD says but my computer reboots extremely quickly after the screen appears and I only get enough time to read "Windows has det..."

I will be more than happy to post any necessary info for the diagnosis of this problem. Just ask, provide instructions, and you shall receive.

Thank you very much for assistance!

2. SpaceMuslim

SpaceMuslim Private E-2

I have attached my system's information if this will be of any help.

Attached Files:

3. Break_Da

Break_Da Sergeant

can you post a photo or screen shot of the blue screen?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds