1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Sound Trojan

Discussion in 'Malware Removal' started by tctwood, Sep 29, 2008.

1. tctwood

tctwood Private E-2

Help, :(

I believe I have the same malware as was reported by badreligion93 in the thread entitled "Bloodhound.Sonar.1 Virus Problem" and which was fixed by TimW.

I have Trend Micro installed which has found trojans, some of which it quarantines but others it can't, namely ROXTCTM.EXE and NOXTCYR.EXE.

I found and deleted Mabidwe.exe and noytcyr.exe with DrWeb CureIt! that I ran from Ultimate Boot CD but it comes back.

I have read through the thread and have followed the instructions in READ & RUN ME FIRST Before Asking for Support".

I have attached a HJT log.

Is someone available and willing to assist?

Attached Files:

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

If so, you would have attached the requested logs and not a HJT log.

Please attach:
    SAS log
    MWB's log
    ComboFix log