1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Rap" music anyone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zack Magee, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Zack Magee

Zack Magee Post-and-Run Geek

2. PapaDuke

PapaDuke Master Sergeant

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  3. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Don't care for most rap but not bad Z
  4. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Well Z, I probably would have liked that...IF I could have understood what they were saying:confused:-D Man, I must be getting old because I understood every word that Weird Al was singingroflmao
  5. Zack Magee

Usually I like Crunk(atlrap) better. This is a geek version of a ghetto(nyrap) song(i HATE nyrap) buts it's pretty good:cool
  6. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Why of course as Weird Al is using English! roflmao

One of the few rap songs I ever liked, is this even rap?:confused:-D Anyways, I just love the lyrics which is sadly missing in much of the music these days.:(

7. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

cant stand commercial/club rap.

Living Legends

Two of my favorite underground hiphop labels.
  8. Zack Magee

fo sho, that's rap music;)
    it's actually pretty good rap too!