Re: cleancache

Discussion in 'Software' started by lilhoneybear, Aug 26, 2007.

1. lilhoneybear

lilhoneybear Private E-2

Hi..i've use cleancache by buttuglysoftware...it worked great...i had to reformat my computer the other day now i reinstalled it..but i try to open it up for it to work i get CleanCache.exe - Application Error (The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application. Now i was on buttuglysoftware site...as i wanted to see if they have technical support on this problem or what can it be...and i could not find nothing on it..so if anyone that knows anything can you please, please help me...as i want to get it up and running again...if no one knows how to resolve this...maybe you can suggest a good freeware for clean cache...thanks :(

2. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

3. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

Re: CleanCache.exe - Application Error (The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)

You are more than likely receiving the 0xc0000135 application error because using the CleanCache software program requires that you have .NET Framework 1.1 installed. Since you say that you "had to reformat my computer the other day" you probably do not have .Net Framework on your newly formatted computer yet.

Note: You can download the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package from here. After .NET Framework is downloaded and installed on your computer the CleanCache should run properly.

Good Luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds