real alternative

Discussion in 'Software' started by waryuser, May 7, 2005.

1. waryuser

waryuser Private First Class

i use to have this working perfectly...but then i got greedy and wanted the embedded ram files to play a basketbaal clip...so i did the unthinkable....i installed REALPLAYER *gasp*

haha...well now im in a bind...i cant uninstall it even after getting rid of all the real related folder in found in common files...the real folder under program files..and another one under application data. I thought i had gotten rid of this, so i tried reinstalling real alternative but now when i try to play .ram files its says something like you dont have the necessary codecs or something. Im thinking it has to do with realplayer not being completely uninstalled because the real alternative setup prompts me to uninstall it first. The error says somthing about the right codec not being present...but it doesnt give me the option update them.

i tried running spybot and ad-aware to no avail....hope you guys can help!!

2. waryuser

waryuser Private First Class

sorry...turns out spybot actually did fix it...my apologies.

later

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds