RealPlayer 11

Discussion in 'Software' started by adam1937, Oct 7, 2007.

1. adam1937

adam1937 Private E-2

RealPlayer has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience. How do I solve this problem
    error signature
    realplay.exe appver.11.0.0.181 modname pnen 3260.dll
    modver 10.0.0.6538 offset 000e9048

Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Need more details. Click the click here link at the bottom of the error message box. You then see error signature information. Post it up here.

3. adam1937

adam1937 Private E-2

RealPlay.exe APPver.11.0.0.181 Modname pnen 3260.dll
    Modver 10.0.0.6538 offset 000e9048

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Sounds like you are missing a key driver.

Uninstall Real Player and then do a clean install of it - this should resolve this issue.

5. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

Lev is quite correct, I believe... regarding missing a key driver.

You also might consider giving another program called Real Alternative (for playing RealMedia files without RealPlayer) a try. Its' really a much better program with less hassles. Since I switched to it; I can't remember ever getting even a single error using Real Alternative.

In addition to inducing much less suffering than RealOne authorized players, the alternative program does not come burdened with all of the conspicuous "skins" or visualizations or any of the other ridiculousness which sometimes befuddle new users of so many such applications; especially media players and hog resourses.

And Real Alternative doesn't install a little "agent" program thingies which starts with Windows and takes up precious system resource. The codecs appear to be legit (being from the Helix project), as well.

Best of all, there's absolutely no spyware, adware and/or malware issues due to the fact that malcontents and malware distributors seem to leave this one alone. Just about the only thing you’ll miss about using the RealOne Player is the popup ad asking you to subscribe to Real services every time you use it again!

Good Luck!

6. adam1937

adam1937 Private E-2

I thank everyone for the help

7. adam1937

adam1937 Private E-2

How do you do a clean uninstall

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds