Realtech Audio HD & Webcam code 39 unresolved error

Discussion in 'Software' started by a1ib, Nov 19, 2012.

1. a1ib

a1ib Private E-2

Hi I recently completed a routine system update on my samsung s3520 laptop windows 7 64 bit. Afterwards my sound, samsung universal scan driver and webcam stopped worked (code 39). I tried to return to previous settings but this did not work - something to do with antivirus software or file not found (even after stopping bitdefender this continued).

I managed to fix the sound issues by going to run - regedit -

\hkey_local_machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\class\{4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

and deleting files with upper and lower limits.

Sound now works but webcam and samsung universal drivers do not.

I am running a windows SP1 with a windows SDK.

I have tried reinstalling the drivers - this doesn't make a difference.

Any help would be appreciated

2. falconattack

falconattack Command Sergeant Major

Hi my friend , welcome to MG's :major

You can informing us about the model

http://www.atbatt.com/blogimages/basic.jpg

it's driver problem i think , you have to navigate to

Start
    Run mmc devmgmt.msc
    Ok

inspecting if any ? is existed :wave

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As you have told us your model is Samsung Laptop the drivers likely to be needed are the Chipset HERE and install and reboot (do reboot as its crucial) then install the Audio driver HERE and reboot and test sound.

All drivers for Win7 HERE for your model

If you have no sound still then boot into Safe Mode (F8) at boot and see if you have sound now? if not then boot into normal mode and run this Fixit HERE

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds