Realtek alc883 drivers for windows 7.. where are they???

Discussion in 'Software' started by lowie57, Jun 18, 2010.

1. lowie57

lowie57 Private First Class

hey guys. been trying to search for the realtek alc883 drivers that will actually work on windows 7.. on the asus website they only go upto vista 64bit. so i tried that but as expected was not supported. so no windows 7..

i have tried a couple of files looking around in google but came up with nothing that works.

can anyone tell me where to find this driver?

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What motherboard model do you have?

Realtek's R2.49 version should work ok from HERE (will need to tick the Terms box and click Next then get the Vista, Windows7 Driver(32/64 bits) Driver only (Executable file) driver), but also make sure you have the latest Chipset driver installed first for your mobo chipset version.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds