1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Realtek Audio Driver problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by Louis1611, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louis1611

Louis1611 Private E-2

To do my radio LiVECast tonight, I require Stereo Mix to work with my Realtek HD Audio Driver. I had it all sorted, but when I got onto skype to start a test cast with one of the people featuring on the show, I found my Recording (NOT PLAYBACK) volume started to decline. I disabled Stereo Mix and it worked again. I just don't know what to do, I don't want to let my friends down because it's an end of year event D:
    Any suggestions on what I could possibly do? I've updated my drivers but that did absolutely nothing.
  2. masterkang5

masterkang5 Private E-2

well i fixed my problem it was the first time i saw a volume control icon on my computer and it followed with perfect sound HD i can hear things in songs i never could and i hope everyone fixes their problem its pretty complicated and thanks to the guys at MAJOR GEEKS for helping me fix the prob:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.