RealTek Audio Manager help

Discussion in 'Software' started by MrWhite51585, Sep 12, 2008.

1. MrWhite51585

MrWhite51585 Private E-2

Hello all, im having a bit of a problem.

I recently started a podcast in which i stream various video sources. Just a few days ago, i ran into the problem of getting my audio to stream with the video. All i could get was MIC feeds and no actual sound. Well i ended up fixing this in the RealTek Audio Manager.

Now today, i tried streaming and the sound wasn't working. No biggie I thought, as i believed maybe whatever i had changed maybe reset back to default. So i check RealTek manager, under the Mixer tab, and notice what i see in this picture:

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=realtekjr0.jpg

It should give me the options under Recorder to switch between Realtek HD Audio Input, and Realtek HD Digital Input. Now it has changed, it no longer allows me to even select Realtek HD Audio Input anymore (which is what i was using) instead its replaced it with a Realtek HDA Primary Input. Anyone have any idea as to what that is? I remember i had it on the Audio input setting to get my problem to work, if i could get it back to as it was, or default settings, i should be able to figure it out.

If anyone has an idea as to how to get back Audio Input, or an alternative method of streaming basically what i hear from my speakers, onto my podcast, that would work fine :D

Thank you for your time in reading this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds