Realtek HD AUdiio

Discussion in 'Software' started by rbrake3, Jun 15, 2009.

1. rbrake3

rbrake3 Private E-2

I am working feverishly on an Alpha Five database project. I have some training DVD's that I need to view.

Recently, I downgraded from Vista to WinXP Pro. I did not realize the issues involved with motherboard drivers. I found the major geeks forums using an Altavista search on another computer. An NVidia download got some of the PCI devices, including the essential LAN connection for Broadband, working again. I am stymied as to how to get the Realtek HD Audio back working. I can't remove the device, I can't get the downloaded R226 install to complete (see below). This is taking a lot of time that I don't have to spare. Could someone please help?

Details:
    Gateway FX7020
    MOBO MCP61PM-GM (on white sticker on MOBO) forum says -HM (actually)

Downloaded, executed:
    15.24_nforce_winxp32_international_whql (fixed LAN) showed risk to SATA installation, aborted at that point
    WDM_R226 downloaded (x3) ran, process aborts at install, VERY frustrating
    Error displayed is:
    Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure!! [error code: 0xE0000227]

Have left notes about my case on ECS site, I don't know if there are workable WinXP drivers for this need.
    Tried to download WDMR223, but URL page not found

Please help.

2. Gryz34

Gryz34 Private E-2

hey I also went to realtek and had same issues, and i wasn't going to pay for the driverdetective and all that other bogus.

Anyways YOUR IN LUCK PAL

I saved a realtek HD audio manager that i downloaded a few months ago from realtek before thier site has gone hogwash

I got the install but i don't know how to you want to retrieve from me
    my MSN e-mail is rockman_34@hotmail.com , and i can directly send to you

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds