Realtek HD Audio Manager help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by epilogue, Dec 9, 2008.

1. epilogue

epilogue Private E-2

Heys guys Im new to the forums (as you can probably see). Today I had a jamming session with my friend ( I plugged my guitar through my amp and into the pc). I then played a game and when I went back into ASIO4ALL my previous driver for some low latency audio I managed to stuff my sound up badly. The problem lies within Realtek HD Audio Manager. At first the problem was that I would plug my headphone jack into the correct green jack and the Audio Manager would tell me that I plugged the headset into a different jack. In this case the Black one or Rear speaker. I could find no way to change this. Then After reinstalling the old drivers and trying out the new drivers from realtek. The Audio Manager won't recognise anything plugged in. I think the problem lies within my ATI HDMI audio drivers but they have never been a problem before so that would be strange.

I am running Windows Vista x64 bit and my motherboard is obviously running onboard sound provided by realtek. Here are some screenshots. Of my audio device settings.

http://flickcabin.com/public/view/full/14916

So yeh any help appreciated. Oh and btw I did look through other similar topics but they didnt solve my problem :(

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds