1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent lag issues with xbox 360...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Captain OBVIOU5, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Captain OBVIOU5

Captain OBVIOU5 Private E-2

New to the forums, and it looks like you big brain people are my last resort.

I recently moved my main computer to the basement and it is now (for the first time) on the same floor as my xbox. This is where the problems started. I was using the wireless connection to the xbox, but since its on the same floor, I have it hard wired with an ethernet cable. I have never had lag before, now i get a stutter pause every 10 -20 seconds. I have tried to power cycle the modem and router, no luck. I have tried to go back to the wireless, no luck. I have contacted support (lynksys) no luck. I'm hoping that someone here has the magic touch and knows what I need to do to get back to my gaming.

Internet connection: Cable
    speedtest: [​IMG]

router: Linksys WRT160N v2

Thanks for your time, let me know if any other info is necessary.

Captain OBVIOU5