Reduced Image Size in IE

Discussion in 'Software' started by RightGirl, Nov 3, 2005.

1. RightGirl

RightGirl Private First Class

I created a very LONG .jpg image in PAINT (12"W x 100"H).
    When I open it in IE, it automatically reduces to a size that the whole .jpg can be viewed at once. But the result is an image that is so small you cant see it.
    I want to send this image out in email as attachment, and I want to give viewing instructions (so it wont launch in the cumbersome WINDOWS PICTURE AND FAX VIEWER - when you roll scroll, it expands or reduces there, and it takes too long to scroll up and down with the scroll bar)

Please tell me how to give instructions on viewing this image full size, and scroll to view the bottom.

Linda

PS
    When you launch in Netscape it is viewed full size, but who has Netscape anymore.
    Certainly not as their default browser anyway

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  2. gouche

gouche Private E-2

If I understood you right, you should be able to make the pic bigger be hovering the mouse pointer over the bottom right part of the pic. A small icon will appear, which, if clicked should make the pic proper size. Hope this helps.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds