Reformatted HD, can't connect to Internet

Discussion in 'Software' started by USFSoccer, Nov 11, 2004.

1. USFSoccer

USFSoccer Private E-2

Hey all - first post here, anyways here's my problem:

I just reformatted my HD on my desktop and for some reason I can't access the Internet. Before reformatting I could, but now is another story. My desktop is plugged in to the LAN outlet so thats not the problem. Don't know what to do. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    USFSoccer

2. Cobra

Cobra Private First Class

You probably don't have your Networking Card's drivers installed. If you have a CD that came with your computer, try getting them from there. If you don't, go to your Networking Card manufacturer website and get them there and transfer them to the other computer with a CD or something. I am almost 100% sure that your problem is no drivers.

P.S. Be sure to install your Graphics Drivers, Audio Drivers, etc... also

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds