Refreshing a target frame, preserving POST data

Discussion in 'Software' started by darkhorizon, May 8, 2006.

1. darkhorizon

darkhorizon Private First Class

ok im trying to register for next semesters classes at college online and the class is full, so i was writing a frames page to handle this and attempt to get me into the class that is full the second someone drops out. i made a 2 framed page, the top frame i want to have an auto refresh script to refresh the bottom frame. the bottom frame defaults to my colleges home page, and then i navigate to the class registration page because if i link directly to it, it returns an error, thus it is checking referrer information to prevent these types of things i suppose. so what i need is a way to refresh a target frame from another frame and preserve all the post data that contains my login info/class im trying to register

the link to the class registration page looks like:
    *****.edu/pls/prod/bwckcoms.P_Regs
    and is in an oracle document. im not sure what language the whole site was written with.

anyway does anyone have code that would be equivalent to:
    <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="30" target="mainFrame">

i say equivalent to because meta does not support the target attribute. and all the javascript code i could find will not preserve the POST data, help plz! in eed this class to graduate

2. Confined

Confined Private E-2

you need to write a program that will auto post the data to the URL every x amount of seconds.

But one thing to keep in mind is after you SUCCESSFULLY register, your program must STOP posting the data.

google for visual basic POST data or something. then use the timer control and presto.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds