Reg Mechanic Woes!

Discussion in 'Software' started by ALLISON, Jul 24, 2006.

1. ALLISON

ALLISON Private E-2

:mad: :mad:
    just ordered and ran Registrary Mechanic from PC TOOLS and i STILL get the following message when ever i open a web page; "...cannot find import; DLL maybe missing,corrupt,or wrong version file"rtl70.bpl" error 126..." :mad:
    anybody here got any eyedeas/suggestions??? :confused:
    tanks

2. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> Just ordered and ran Registry Mechanic from PC TOOLS and I STILL get the following message when ever I open a web page; "...cannot find import; DLL maybe missing, corrupt, or wrong version file"rtl70.bpl" error 126..." Anybody here got any eyedeas/suggestions??? Tanks <<

Don't worry Allison... there is an extremely easy "fix" available for your problem right here:
    Simply download the Borland Delphi 7 Package Installer.​

This is an installer that will put three files, rtl70.bpl, vcl70.bpl, and vclx70.bpl, in your System directory. These files are needed for programs (that you likely have installed) which are built/designed by developers using Delphi 7

===========================================================================
    Side Note: Registry Mechanic is ahh... well... let's just say the freeware utility called CCleaner is much safer to use and less aggressive than Registry Mechanic. I believe "Registry Mechanic" should really be called the "Information Super Highway Roadside Rip-Off Mechanic! <g> ;)
    ===========================================================================

Good Luck!

3. ALLISON

ALLISON Private E-2

:) :)
    sounds gooda to me....i'll give'er a try and see how it goes...and yes, i agree with ur assessment of reg mech....i gonna see if i kin get my money back for it...har har fat chance!
    i'll do the fix and be back in a few..

4. ALLISON

ALLISON Private E-2

:) :) :) :)
    wow! that did it! thanks a heap...saved that site for future use.
    turns out that the missing "junk" was related to the "third party server" thingie for the net. when i turned off the third party thingie, i didn't get the message and i also lost my google tool bar...good to go now.
    guess i'll have to read up on rtl70.bpl files,whatever they are.
    once again thanks....i must be off...tata

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds