Regcleaner version

Discussion in 'Software' started by Den, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Den

Den Private First Class

Is ver. 4.3.0.4.780 the latest version of regcleaner.
    Thanks
    Den

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Den, that is the version I use. I think it is the last FREE version. Now superseded by versions of JV-16, I think, that are shareware.

Last free versions of both are on http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/

Baz

===

3. Den

Den Private First Class

Thanks bigbazza. That's what I needed to know.
    Den

4. mal1930

mal1930 Private First Class

Hi, I kept reg cleaner up to date and the laste lot of downloads had an expiry date in them and stopped the program from working.

5. bigbazza

Mal, as I mentioned in previous post. RegCleaner and JV-16 have gone to shareware.
    The link I posted is to the last versions of these programs that is free. Obviously they will get further and further out of date as they update the shareware versions only. Baz

===

6. mal1930

I think your misuderstood me. The later dls of JV16 turned out to have an expiry date. I am not talking about the usual sharewhare expiry date but of the last dls of the free program. It was totally unexpected and came from the blue. It was not just me as I saw posts about it on other forums. There was no warning that it would expire.

7. bigbazza

Mal, do I understand you correctly? Do both the JV-16 freeware and shareware versions, available for download, have expiry dates? My freeware copies of RegCleaner and JV-16 have no such "feature". Obviously they are not the latest "free" versions so will become more out of date daily. I guess I now have to look for another freeware Registry Cleaner. Anyone out there with a recommendation, preferably free? Bazza

===

8. Lance Bombardier

Lance Bombardier Private First Class

Toni arts Easy Clean is pretty good

9. mal1930

Hi, I liked JV16 because I could trust it not to do anything silly. I don't know of a freeware program now but theyare usually about. It's a question of trust.

10. bigbazza

Thanks LB. Whereabouts in NQ? Baz

===

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds