RegCleaner

Discussion in 'Software' started by Chris102, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Chris102

Chris102 Private E-2

how do u uninstall regcleaner?

2. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

Go to C:\Program files\Reg Cleaner and there is an uninstaller in the folder. At least on my machine.

3. Robert

Robert Sergeant

Uninstalling Reg Cleaner

Just a passing thought but I wondered why you want to uninstall it. I still have it on my machine and use quite often even though I went to the trouble of paying for REG Supreme. My version of Reg Cleaner does quite a few more jobs than cleaning the Registry and that's why I hang on to it.
    Appreciate it if you tell us the reason for wanting to get rid of it.
    Cheers
    Robert

4. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

I would reall like to know also, as I use it all the time and like it. I also use RegSeeker, which You have to be careful with.

5. JoeN

JoeN Corporal

Uninstall Reg Cleaner

To uninstall Reg Cleaner - Open the program - go to the Options tab - scroll down to Reg Cleaner and click on it - a context box opens with a uninstall option -

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds