Registry Reviver Rogue

Discussion in 'Software' started by rogerm2, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogerm2

rogerm2 Private E-2

To continue on from the pervious thread on Registry Reviver http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=217876
    I want to let everyone know that ReviverSoft have just relased a new version of Regsitry Reviver.

It will be intersting to see if ReviverSoft reply to this post. If they don't soon I will email them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

When we close a thread we dont mean to start a new one and continue the topic, that one is closed and so is this one.

Please do not start a new one and if you wish to continue, then email the developers of the app, further continuation of this will result in a temp or full ban which I dont wish to do.

Cheers,

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds