Reloading Windows 2KPro

Discussion in 'Software' started by ChuckS, Apr 14, 2005.

1. ChuckS

ChuckS Private E-2

I have a PC thats about four years old. During that time I have had to mend several viruses and system crashes and now it's a little worse for wear.

Is there an easy way to repair Win2K without having to reload the operating system?

2. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

There is a repair option when you launch the windows installer from boot. But it's not likely to help you with anything unless the computer is actually broken in the first place. If it's just something like it's running slower then you'd like I doubt the repair option will do you any good.

The only way to get that fresh install feeling is to actually do a fresh install.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds