remote accessing computer software

Discussion in 'Software' started by pete, Apr 10, 2003.

1. pete

pete Private E-2

I work for a charitable organization that refurbishes and repairs donated computers to middle school kids in need. We want to be able to access their computers from our main office to perform diagnostics. This will allow our expertise to be able to perform multiple repairs without buring a lot of gas and time. Is there any freeware out there? We have no budget so cost is a problem Let me know please what is out there or best resource.
    Thanks in advance.
    The PC's that we administer are 365 or 360 type computers. All have dial up and netware cards. 200 MHZ, 64 M or ram.

Pete:
    ;)

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

3. pete

pete Private E-2

Thanks I checked the url out and it looks promising. We will try it out next week when I get back to the warehouse / office. I don't know if PC Anywhere is probably the same deal but last time I looked at Fry's it was exspensive and I need tgis to be used on hundreds of computers. Thanks for the info cool guy...
    Pete
    :D
    :
    cool:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds