Remove slmgr.vb from WinXP?

Discussion in 'Software' started by KiLL CraZy, Mar 3, 2007.

1. KiLL CraZy

KiLL CraZy Private E-2

ok i have a lil problem that I posted in the malware forums.. so im just gonna copy the link from my thread into here and see if I can get anyhelp with this slmgr.vb situation b.c a mod suggested that I should try and find help here =)

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119169

so plz... if anyone knows what my problem is... can you plz help me

2. KiLL CraZy

KiLL CraZy Private E-2

3. mflynn

mflynn Private E-2

I saw you were on line an no PM or contact info.

I am preparing you a procedure offline.

If you need to leave then check back in 30 minutes as I should have it then.

Mike

4. KiLL CraZy

KiLL CraZy Private E-2

woops srry about that... when nI made this account I forgot to edit my options... I believed I enabled PM now.

I greatly appreciate your help, im gonna be going out in a few hours or sooner so if anything, ill try ur procedure when I get back if im not here when u send it.

Once again, thanks

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

FYI:

Forums are for sharing help not hiding it via PMs and if its a malware issue then continue it in the malware forum in the thread you have open.

6. mflynn

mflynn Private E-2

KillCrazy

I did not realize they were posting to you in the malware forum. They were not when I began my offline compose.

But this will not conflict, so do theirs first. You have some Malware but you main problem is in the System.

Mike

7. mflynn

mflynn Private E-2

Hi Halo

I understand that.

I was only refering to the fact I could not PM him to let him know that was composing a post offline. In case he was to log off before I finished.

I would have sent him the same message that I posted in a PM. No repair process info.

Thanks,
    Mike

8. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

The malware forum thread was started before this thread, and was referred to in the first message. Thus obviously it was in progress. All requests for help in removing malware related problems and all malware related type procedures should be referred to or moved to the malware forum which is the reason we have the forum.

9. KiLL CraZy

KiLL CraZy Private E-2

hey mflynn, I really do appreciate your help, i've been getting help also from the malware forum and the guide that I just followed seemed to fix my problem.

I Thank all you again for the help

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds