1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removel of Verizon Internet Security Suite

Discussion in 'Malware Removal' started by purpleone, Apr 22, 2006.

1. purpleone

purpleone Private E-2

I'm hoping someone can help me, I had Verizon Viruse & Internet Security. I canceled the program when I decide to go with AVG, but I cannot remove the Verizon's program from my computer. I have tried to do a Windows Install Clean Up but that still does not work. Will this be a problem for my current Viruse program in the long run. My Computer System is Windows 98, Second Edition.
  2. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

Did you use Add/Remove programs to uninstall it in the first place?
    Did you ask Verizon why their software does not uninstall?

You could give the below a try but it may not remove all of it if there are system services involved:

Your Uninstaller! 2006

These really is not a malware issue.