resize

Discussion in 'Software' started by willeepweep, Nov 10, 2005.

1. willeepweep

willeepweep Private E-2

I need to know how to resize my webpage this is an example

http://www.seventhstar.org/

click the picture to enter..

if anyone knows please tell me.

2. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

If by resize you mean open a new window at a certain size you do that with JS. You can just look at the source for the page you linked. It's only one line, it's fairly easy to do. For the page you posted it's all on line 23. You could just copy and paste that code and replace the link info.

The real question is why do you want to do it? That sort of thing is very annoying and considered to be bad coding practice.

3. Le4rner

Le4rner Private E-2

Here is some code to open a window at full screen. Play with it a bit and you could probably get the results you want. What happens currently is the page loads, it opens the page in a new window at full screen then closes itself without warning. Should be semi transparent to the user.

Code:
    <script language=javascript>

window.opener=self;
    window.close();
    window.open('index2.htm','','fullscreen=yes');

</script> 

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds