Respawning Pics Folder W10

Discussion in 'Software' started by Velhans, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Velhans

Velhans Private E-2

The "library" of Windows 10 is creating never ending spawns of pic and camera roll folders not only in my pics folder, but now on my desktop. I assume its because I placed an image on my desktop at some point, Windows thinks it should now create a pics library folder there as well?

Even after i delete the pics and camera roll sub-folders under library they respawn after a certain time. So I basically have a constant pics folder on my desktop now. One drive has no pics or camera roll folders if you ask i already deleted them, and of no-one at the Windows help forum has any idea how to get rid of them permanently. But that's what i'm hoping to get an answer from here, how to permanently get rid of either the entire library itself, or stop it permanently from creating new folders, not hide them or anything like that.

Also I'll post the link to the official Windows help forum for this problem. It basically sums up how they handle most issues resulting in me never finding a solution for anything ever on that site. Its actually quite comical.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...era-roll/c9016305-b776-45d5-af1e-e893783b12b2

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds