Restarts, Bluescreen, and crashes.. omg

Discussion in 'Software' started by kyme_17, Mar 12, 2005.

1. kyme_17

kyme_17 Private E-2

Hi guys.. my pc suffers from random restarting, blue screens when i try to run 3d applications(games) like nba live 2005 and 2004... i've tried to uninstall my vid card driver and installed drivers from guru3d and omegadrivers.net.. sorry 4 my bad english.... tnx..

2. Strogg

Strogg 5-Star Freakin' Geek

welcome to the forums!

hrm. either the system is getting way too hot or the games are way too overwhelming for your video card. look inside your computer and see if there's a lot of dust, particularly on the cpu heatsink and video card.

oh, and have you tried toning down the hardware acceleration to see if the crashing stops? right click desktop, then go to properties, then click on settings, then advanced, then troubleshooting, and slide the bar to the left.

report back with results!:)

3. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

What video card do you have?

GF MX4000 does not exist; its either a GF4 MX 400; or GF 4 4200/4400/4600.

4. kyme_17

kyme_17 Private E-2

Sir, my cpu temp is 50 degrees and my mobo is 42 degrees.. is this normal??? i tried to tone down my hardware acceleration. but still games still crashes... i'll try to check if i still get blue screens..

5. kyme_17

kyme_17 Private E-2

my vid card is from inno3d... tornado geforce MX 4000...

6. kyme_17

kyme_17 Private E-2

sir im from asia

7. kyme_17

kyme_17 Private E-2

i got this error message (blue screen) DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and a filename smwdm.sys Beginning dump of physical memmory

8. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

You have an IRQ conflict; two pieces of hardware items are having problems; please post this problem in the HARDWARE forums for further help!

9. kyme_17

kyme_17 Private E-2

ok... i tried to remove my current memory(geil dual memory 2x 256 memory) and replaced it with my old 256 memry.. and it worked really fine... but when using only one memory stick(geil) its also working fine... any suggestions sir??

10. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds