Rhapsody Not Renewing!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Hilton1588, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Hilton1588

Hilton1588 Private E-2

I have a valid account with Rhapsody to Go and I've connected to my PC while signed in to Rhapsody to re-new my subscriptions and allow me to continue playing the tracks on my Sansa e260. This has always, always worked until this month.

I went to Rhapsody's "help" page and found a pretty obvious list of stuff to try, but I made sure I had done it all, and nothing. I still get the "Sync to your computer to continue playing subscription tracks" message when I turn the Sansa on...

If some one could give me a hand here, I'd be most grateful!

2. Hilton1588

Hilton1588 Private E-2

Well, I managed to get it working again, however, I had to re-format the Sansa... lost all my songs. Off to download an obscene amount of music...

Thanks anyway.

3. Hilton1588

Hilton1588 Private E-2

Alright, I take that back, I didn't get it solved. The damned new licenses lasted until I changed the song and now it's back to "Sync to renew..."

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds