RHelp I cannot download FullTilt Poker ..anyone?

Discussion in 'Software' started by SoNas, Jul 13, 2009.

1. SoNas

SoNas Private E-2

I've been having this problem since last night when trying to access fulltilt. The previous week i did the new update and it was working so i don't know what happened. When trying to access it again (last night) the window popped up for me to update the software and i clicked it then an error message came up basically saying that i couldn't use the program. So I uninstalled it and downloaded it again from the site but this time a setup error message came up similar to the one that you had....i've contacted fulltilt i'm waiting for their reply back. I've googled the issue and came across this site and other sites where people are having the same problem. WTF is going on...so what i did being the genius that i am is did a system restore but that didn't work and now the software is on my pc but i can't even uninstall it which sucks..........i really really really need help with this and if you or anyone else can give me step by step instructions on what to do that would be really cool ....thanks, nikki

2. mimon

mimon Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds