Right-Click Menu Editor / Custom Menus

Discussion in 'Software' started by shagz7, Jan 26, 2004.

1. shagz7

shagz7 Private E-2

I was on PCmag.com looking at a utillity they had available to download (for a price) that allows you to have custom right-click menus as well as modified pre-cut template like versions of your current right click menu. I thought it was a nifty little utility, but i don't want to pay 30 bucks for a yearly subscription to download some little utility they had on there... then i thought of this website... and remembered i got some cool shareware type programs on here before like the Windows Key disabler program (i hate this key).

I couldn't find anything regarding the right click menu thing so i was wondering if anyone here knew about a similar utility available for download from this site...

The one i'm talking about you can check out at http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,4149,1339003,00.asp

Thanks in advance!

Tom aka geno aka shagz7

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

3. shagz7

shagz7 Private E-2

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

that makes one ;)

5. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

Nah. We got what? About 8500 members here? Why I'd bet that 3 or 4 of them agree that you're good. Okay, maybe only 2 or 3.

<laughs, :D ducks, :D and runs like hell! :D >

6. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

well, that's being optimistic at best :D

7. shagz7

shagz7 Private E-2

ahah, yer purty smurt!!! i need to add u to my messenger list.... if i can... i promise i won't spam you ... much! MUHAHAHHA!!!

jk... i only send out the links to things like short movies and pictures that make you say to yourself "LOL" :p

8. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

good luck catching me online with that thing.. lol. ask anyone who has me on their list.. I'm almost never on. I find them almost as annoying as phones :D

9. shagz7

shagz7 Private E-2

hah, w0rd... i'll take my chances then :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds