Right, proper confused

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SelryamRymm, Apr 24, 2007.

1. SelryamRymm

SelryamRymm Private E-2

So, I posted a message last week or so, about my laptop being broken and blue screening.
    I sent it back to Acer once again, only this time they've sent it back and done NOTHING to it! Said they can't find any faults, now, I know this is complete bull because it's still broken.
    Now, I'm dead confused because I don't know what to do. If Acer can't fix my laptop, what do I do? I've been without it for ages now, and it's starting to become a real pest. I'm quite sure that it hasn't just managed to fix itself, that's impossible right? Do I just keep sending it back to Acer?

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Are you still getting BSODs?

3. SelryamRymm

SelryamRymm Private E-2

Incidentally, the blue screens of death have stopped, and I'm confused as to why that's happening. It's running perfectly since the last time I saw the error message, though if there's an error message then there's still a problem right? I'm even more confused, if I send it back to Acer like it's scheduled to tomorrow, they won't find anything because it seems to be running fine, but with my luck I'll cancel the delivery and it'll mess up on me again. Should I send it back, or is there anything I can do myself to check the status?

4. padams

padams First Sergeant

Just go ahead and send it back again, what's it gonna hurt?

Usually if I have a computer that BSODs on me I do a repair install. If I keep getting them, I reload windows.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds