Roboform not working in New Firefox 4

Discussion in 'Software' started by Lisa171, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Lisa171

Lisa171 Private E-2

Hi all,

I just installed Firefox 4 and Roboform does not work at all. It's in the menu, but the fill forms, fill and submit, plus the window popping up when there's a password to be filled, doesn't work at all..non-existant. Has this happened to anyone else, and do you have a remedy for it? I can't live without it since I go to so many password required sites. By the way..I'm using the latest version of Roboform.

Thanks in advance!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Lisa

What service pack is your Vista at?

Are you using Roboform version 6 or 7?

Have you tried the FAQ for Firefox HERE from Roboform to see if it helps?

Do you also have the latest Java version? if not then isntall from HERE

3. Lisa171

Lisa171 Private E-2

David, thanks so much for responding and your suggestions. Fortunately, I figured it out. I didn't have the latest version of roboform - there was an upgrade to 7.28, which I installed. Now all is well in Firefox land :)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Lisa

Glad all is sorted now and yeah always worth checking versions of addons especially if applications like Firefox update, they can be picky as to the version of the addon that will work.

So cheers for the update info :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds