router wont open ports

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 2kProUsa, Sep 22, 2012.

1. 2kProUsa

2kProUsa Private E-2

Hey. I have this router http://www.tp-link.ae/products/details/?model=TL-WR841N

I have tried everything to open the ports in order to use my Foscam IP Camera. I doubt my vonage modem would interfere as it is connected to one of the LAN ports in the router itself. Can anyone provide me with any ideas on how to open them? I dont want this foscam ip camera just sit and collect dust. Thanks

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

3. 2kProUsa

2kProUsa Private E-2

I thought it was the vonage router being connected to one of the ports but i highly doubt it as its connected behind my router. i already have that as a setting in my tp link router

4. 2kProUsa

2kProUsa Private E-2

I gave up on this piece of crap that I went out and bought a D-LINK amplifi HD Media Router 1000 and you know what? my Foscam Ipcamera works;) mods, please close this thread, my TPLink old router is going to be a good target practice.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds