Russian Characters

Discussion in 'Software' started by LeoBloom, Jul 5, 2007.

1. LeoBloom

LeoBloom Private E-2

I have some Russian songs and English songs in My Music. The English songs are displayed just fine but the Russian songs are represented with Latin characters with weird accent marks above them.

I went to regional and language settings: advanced: and set the language for non-unicode programs to russian and that worked on two other PCs. Although on this PC, although the titles of the songs are now in Cyrillic, the actual file names are still corrupted. Another problem I have with this method on the two PCs that it worked on was that certain programs, especially during installation, are given in Russian and I only need my songs to be affected, not programs. Thanks

2. cr.Gena

cr.Gena Private First Class

All you've done is right, it must work for you.. Try to experiment with the first tab 'regional settings' as well. Otherwise, i'm afraid it's a bad job.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds