RWIN adjustments???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cherubashe, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Cherubashe

Cherubashe Private E-2

Ihave just gone from 1.5 mbps dsl connection to a 1.5-3 mbps dsl and only getting about 2.25 on average.. i know that there is an adjustment for Rwin. but dont know how to change...have windows XP .. can anyone help?????

2. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

I use DRTCP from DSLReports to adjust. Also depending on how far you are from the CO or RT, that could be the Max you get. I have 1.5-3.0 with SBC and only get 2.5mb per I am about 11,000ft from the CO.

3. Cherubashe

Cherubashe Private E-2

ty i have sbc also and will just call tech support

4. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

Actually there is a SBC Direct Forum on DSLReports that if you are having problems with your connection, they can help you out. Otherwise if it is something as simple as tweaking your connection, run the tests and maybe go through the Tweak test to see where you sit.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds