1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S32EVNT1.DLL error message

Discussion in 'Software' started by Darryl C, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Darryl C

Darryl C Private E-2

been trying to run some new software when i try to install i keep getting the following error message

An installable Virtual device driver failed Dll initialization. Close to terminate

I had Norton 2002 version on the PC but uninstalled after problems over 6 months ago

This error has come up now for the first time

Can anyone help?
  2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Hi Darryl,

Assuming you had just the Norton Anti-virus 2002 installed and you tried removing it thru Add/Remove and didn't get all of the files, use this removal utility (Rnav2003.exe) at the link below to completly remove NAV. Then try to install your new software.