Saitek Command Pad by itself?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by liveware, Aug 17, 2010.

1. liveware

liveware Private E-2

I have a Saitek KU-0418 command pad. It has buttons 1-9 and a "Mode A" and "Mode B" button.

Does anyone know if this thing can be used without a Saitek keyboard (which I don't have)?

2. speckham

speckham Private E-2

Do you possibly still have that command Pad? Would you like to sell it? Mine died.

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Chances are liveware will never see your post. The last activity was in August of last year.

4. illegalrugalah

illegalrugalah Private E-2

Hello Spekham,
    I found this forum and noticed you were in need of a Saitek Command Pad as the OP described. I'll message you, too, but in the event that you see this and still need one of these pads, I have one that I would sell to you. Message me and we can work out the details.

-David

EDIT: Sadly, private messaging is limited to members with 50+ posts, which I don't have. In the event you see this, email me at cweinstein8@gmail.com. Thank you, and have a good day.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds