Saitek Eclipse 2 Keyboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by comperroruter, Nov 17, 2008.

1. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

Anyone have any idea why I cannot get this thing to work on my computer? When I type it throws in random letters and the A acts like the Tab key. Each key does something that is supposed to be done by another key. I checked Saitek and they have no drivers for it, only for XP. Let me know what you need to know and I will add it. It is supposed to be HID plug and play but it does not work at all, and I tested it on two computers.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

When you press the Q key, do you get A?
    If so, it might be set up as an Azerty keyboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZERTY
    Just type the first 6 letters across from the left side and post what shows; then we can try to match it to a keyboard layout.

3. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

Thanks plodr but I decided to have it replaced with a Logitech and it is working out fine.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds