Sapphire Radeon 9200SE 128mb

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mcadam, Aug 3, 2005.

1. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Can anyone help me find the voltage rating for this card, I know it's either 1.5 or 3.3V.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Yeh one big problem, if you read my other thread it'll explain all - basically my motherboard works with the 9000 but doesnt boot or anything with the 9200. I've been on the phone to tech support and he guessed that could be the problem, and it's 1.5v and that's the correct voltage. Tried updating bios and still getting same problem. Looks like it's gonna have to be returned!!!

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Funny that, I had similar once with a Nvidia Ti4400, first card I got didnt work in my PC but did in another??? exchanged the card for another brand a MSI one and it worked.... maybe mobo was fussy!

5. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I'm hoping this is the case, but it was funny that it worked before my motherboard supposedly died, and now it doesn't.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds