Sardu USB Rescue disk

Discussion in 'Software' started by mudmangr, Jan 20, 2011.

1. mudmangr

mudmangr Private E-2

Has anyone used this program? The write up looks impressive but I have had no luck using it as it refuses to download the necessary programs to make the USB rescue disk operational.

2. RagingLoon

RagingLoon Private E-2

SARDU is the best and only tool in my arsenal! Just be persistent with it, read and re-read his website, and once you figure it out, you'll be glad you did. Below is a list of what I run on SARDU 2.0.1...

Antivirus Tab:
    AVG Rescue
    Avira AntiVir
    BitDefender
    Min Dr.Web
    F-Secure
    Kaspersky

Utility Tab:
    Clonezilla (also included in Parted Magic)
    Gparted (also included in Parted Magic)
    NT password
    Ophcrack
    Parted Magic (and it is magical)

Linux Tab:
    BackTrack
    Puppy Linux
    xPud (pretty buggy)
    Ubuntu (easily set up a Windows/Ubuntu dual boot between this and Gparted there's no need for any CD's)

Windows Tab:
    Win XP Recovery Disk
    Win Vista Recovery Disk
    Win Vista64 Recovery Disk
    Win 7 Recovery Disk
    Win 7 x64 Recovery Disk

I'd be lost without SARDU! I also include many utilities such as SUPERAntiSpyware Portable in the "extra" folder within SARDU, so they're always with me.

3. Break_Da

Break_Da Sergeant

cool, i've n'ver heard of this,

4. toolman638

toolman638 Private E-2

Hello-I've been scouring the web trying to find anyone who has successfully added a program to Sardu which is not included in the interface. I have made the USB. I have downloaded and installed many of the ISO files and used them. I have also used sardu to install Ubuntu on one of my laptops. No matter what I do I cannot see the Extra option in the Sardu interface. Super AntiSpyware is one of the programs I would like to add so maybe you could help with that specifically. Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds