saving programs?

Discussion in 'Software' started by trailblazur, Nov 6, 2005.

1. trailblazur

trailblazur Private E-2

hey all,

i just wanted to see what everyone one thought was the best way to save specific programs. is it just to burn it to a cdr? for instance i have this study software program w/ a huge library and would just like to save it to something besides my computer. thx in advance, have a wonderful sunday!

2. Petaluma

Petaluma First Sergeant

Saving to a cdr is a great way of storing prog..etc that are not frequently used or are to large--Try some of the software that came with the burner/usually includes a drag and drop feature so you can use the cdr as a portable hd

3. trailblazur

trailblazur Private E-2

thanks, in case my burner software that came w/ my laptop doesn't have a feature like that is there any good freeware out there for something like that?

4. trailblazur

trailblazur Private E-2

bumpity bump

5. trailblazur

trailblazur Private E-2

no recommended burner software?

6. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds