Saving web photos problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bill Dillard, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Bill Dillard

Bill Dillard Private E-2

When I try to save a web page photo my PC will only allow me to save it as an art or bitmap file. I had this problem before and can't remember how I resovled it. If I remember right the fix gave 3 options, good, better or best photo quality. I am running Windows ME. Save as, save, and right clicking the photo all give only Art or Bitmap options. I want to say thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Hi Bill,

Try deleting your Temporary Internet Files, that should solve it.

Steve

3. Bill Dillard

Bill Dillard Private E-2

Thanks Steve..............but that dosen't work. I still can't remember how I got them to save the last time, it was a setting that had to be changed and now I can't find it. Could it be color settings?

4. criminelis

criminelis Corporal

How about copy - paste?

5. theefool

theefool Geekified

Try this:

6. St_Gemini

St_Gemini Private E-2

This is probably too late, but maybe someone might have this problem in the future...

This occurs only when trying to save images through AOL while running the WindowsXP OS. You'll have to copy and paste the URL in IE or Firefox, or any other browser and copying the image from there.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds