1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Project (HELP PLEASE)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lionwulf, May 23, 2008.

1. lionwulf

lionwulf Private E-2

Hello everyone! I'm a student in PC tech, and I have a project that I have to do for one of my classes. I have to answer a question for a forum online, trobule is I am new and I can't really answer anything at the moment unless it has to do with turning on and off the computer. So I was told that if I were to ask a question myself and have someone answer it, I will get the credit. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciatied. HOW DO I SET UP A WIRELESS NETWORK? Thanks in advance...
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's....

You can study up HERE.