Screensaver Software Question

Discussion in 'Software' started by bwgolden, May 4, 2008.

1. bwgolden

bwgolden Private E-2

Hello, I am new to this forum so if this is an inappropriate question for this forum, please forgive me.

I am looking for a particular screensaver. Before I go into all of the details, if somebody could tell me to continue or get out, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)

You can certainly ask a question about screensavers. Just post specifics.

(lol...I think i need to get some sleep. I thought this was in the welcome forum.)

3. bwgolden

bwgolden Private E-2

I have recently been searching the web for a screensaver that has the stargate from SG-1 dialing up and opening the wormhole that we see on t.v.

After googling a few times, I found a forum in which the same question was asked and someone (I presume a very talented computer wizard) said it wouldn't be hard to do at all and the same day he made one and uploaded it and people downloaded it and said it was great. The only problem was that when I clicked on the download link, it was unavailable. Then I looked at the posting date and it was over two years ago. Duh...since then, I've only been able to find one other screensaver that describes what I'm looking except it is for Mac users, not windows.

I've seen several download sites for the stargate simulator but I'm not interested in that because working a full time job and going to school full time, I don't have time to learn a computer game as well. I just thought it would be neat if I could find a screensaver that just showed what I mentioned above. Any help would be appreciated!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds