Scrolling Problem that is Driving Me Insane!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Amandala, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Amandala

Amandala Private E-2

When I scroll down an internet page, the scroll used to be smooth and straight up and down - now it's happening in a wave type of motion that is driving me nuts!!! It's only started doing it. :mad:

I just ran Registry Mechanic and that fixed heaps of problems, but it's still doing it. Ive selected Smooth Scrolling in the internet advanced tools option - and this hasnt changed it back either - it was already selected anyway.

Does anyone know how I fix this???:eek:

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Does the same thing occur if you click and drag a window around the screen by its title bar ?

This normally indicates your graphics drivers are not installed correctly. If you know what your graphics card is then you can go to the manufacturers site and download the latest version.

3. Amandala

Amandala Private E-2

thanks, I know what happened now that you say that.
    I did a system restore and the problem is solved. youre a genius - thanks so much!:)

4. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

No problem. Glad to be of help.

Happy Surfing ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds