SD card is being read.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mookya, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Mookya

Mookya Private E-2

When I plug in my camera or put my SD card straight into my laptop Error code 0x8000000a pops up. I have no clue how to fix this. Can anyone help me please :(

2. reha

reha Private E-2

This type of error is caused due the misconfiguration of the system files of your windows OS. To get rid of this error your can download a Download (0X8000000A) Repair Tool.

3. Mookya

Mookya Private E-2

I googled it and it brought me to a repair tool called EndError I didn't download it because it seemed really sketch. I have Windows 7.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

What repair tool? sadly no link with your post!?

Hi

What I would try is to delete the Media driver that is your card, then allow Windows to reinstall it.

To do this open up Device Manager and then scroll down to Universal Serial Bus Controllers and then once the branch is open note the listing, then plug in your media card and if it shows as a USB Mass Storage Device, then right click and uninstall it, then reboot Windows and it will install the driver again.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds