search results

Discussion in 'Software' started by cpatti, Jan 25, 2008.

1. cpatti

cpatti Private E-2

I used the Start menu to search a file . It sent me to add or delete programs. Fine. Next thing I know there was a page with a HUGE list of things titled Search Results. It contained stuff I hadn't seen for years. Should all those things remain? Of course, now I can't even get there again. Just wondering if they should be deleted (if I could find them again)!

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Could you explain what your search term was and what "those things" were?

3. cpatti

cpatti Private E-2

All I can tell you is I Started Search Files and Folders for ..Cloudmark. It found files, folders etc. I tried to Delete and it sent me to Add Remove...I removed it and a page came up titled Search results and it had hundreds of things that almost looked like a recycle bin list. There were things I probably searched years ago. Familiar stuff but, old. :confused
    I have no idea how to get back there.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Cloudmark is spam blocking, av, and anti-phishing software
    http://www.cloudmark.com/
    It is probably just doing its job and blocking things. Are you sure you haven't removed blacklisted items that it uses to protect you?

5. cpatti

cpatti Private E-2

I removed Cloudmark and then did another free spam blocker. They all (5) screw up my email. Either can't receive or send. I give up. :cry Guess I'll buy one. Have one that is thought to be a better one?
    Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds