Second screen not displaying

Discussion in 'Software' started by F4tal3rror, May 22, 2014.

1. F4tal3rror

F4tal3rror Private E-2

Hi guys,
    A recent issue, my TV has stopped displaying as a second screen.
    I am running 1 DVI port to a monitor, which I have infront of me, and have 1 HDMI port to a Amplifier, which then goes to the TV.

The connections appear fine, as running other things through the amp work fine (eg blurays)
    My computer still detects the amp, but will not display on it. When i mouseover off my monitor, the mouse disappears but does not appear on the TV.

Display Setup

Edit: I just plugged straight into the TV, and it appears to work, but using it this way would disable use of my sound system.

2. F4tal3rror

F4tal3rror Private E-2

Unfortunately, I didn't end up figuring out (or receiving) a fix.
    For anyone with the same issue, I've used a HDMI port on the TV, and set up all sound from the TV to play through the amp also.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds