Security scan log problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by Nikilet, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Nikilet

Nikilet Private First Class

Vista Home Premium on a 2-1/2 year old Dell XPS410 desktop with 2GB RAM.

I run BitDefender Internet Security, starting with version 2008 and now I'm up to 2010. I have always had a problem with finding/viewing the virus scan logs. In v. 2008 and 2009 I could view the list of scans done within the program but I could not click on and open them. They were finally located in Vista's Virtual Store so I could go there and view them.

Now in v. 2010, a listing of the Quick Scans and System Scans performed appears in the program and I can click on and open them. I also found their location which is no longer Virtual Store. They are now located in C/Program Data/BitDefender/Desktop/Profiles/Logs.

HOWEVER ... I performed a Deep Scan today. It does not appear within the program in the list of scans performed. When I go to the path above there is a folder for Deep Scan logs but there is nothing in it. The program's Virus Scan page shows that the last Deep Scan was done on 10-23-2009 at 6:55 p.m., so where did it go?

Can anyone think of why this would be? I have Googled my fool head off using every phrase I can think of and it would almost appear that I'm the only one who has ever had this problem.

2. Jonnas_tan

Jonnas_tan Private E-2

Sorry, never had this issue. Check out the BD forum, they are very prompt in answering! good luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds